This year was a good year… A tough year… however as I reflect back I’m hoping 2013 will be an even better year…
At the begining of this year I blogged that…
So this year 2012 is going to be my year of PASSION. I’m finding my passion again. I’m finding me.
I guess the question is – Was I successful?
- School Help Site progressed and I added to the ELF site as well
- Digital Profile Cards
- PLN Training for staff
- Multi-Modal Assessment and Class Tasks
- Peer Coaching
- Problem Based Learning
- Further Implementation of OneNote
- Expansion of the Tip of the Week
- Introduction of Mobile Devices for students with special needs
- Improving Staff Best Practice using ICT
- Teaching and Learning with ICT – Practical ideas for using on-board and online tools for each of the 3 schools
- Creating Mobile Phone apps
- LOTE conference with @JoeDale
- Managing Multiple Devices with Staff
- I still worked too many weekends – the first 6 months I had 1 day a weekend off – need to improve this to every weekend.
- I worked too many nights – nothing changed here
- I really should spend more time with my family!
Was I Successful? Did I find my Passion Again?
To the Future…
I have a lot to work on in 2013. This I need to think about more…